Selected Compositions & Arrangements
- The Compline Psalter, vol. 2 (in progress; begun 2014)
- Veni Redemptor gentium (2004, rev. 2013) for SATB chorus, treble chorus, chant choir, organ, and single handchime (or bell) [free]
- Two Advent Responsaries (2006) for AATB chorus and cantor unaccompanied [sample]
- Brookfield [sample] and Sullivan [sample] by William Billings (arr. 2004) for SATB div. chorus a cappella
Two Advent Responsories (2004) for SATB chorus and cantor a cappella [free]
- Down by the Riverside Rag (arr. 2003) for SAB chorus and piano [sample]
Incorporating “The Maple Leaf Rag” by Scott Joplin.
- Litany for Advent (2001) for unison chorus, cantor, congregation and organ [sample]
This litany is based on the Gregorian chant O Antiphons; an original accompanied refrain is included.
- A Sunday Hymn (1995) for SATB chorus and piano [sample]
This is truly opus 1! It uses the poem by Oliver Wendell Holmes of the same name.
Psaume 24 by Lili Boulanger for SATB div. chorus, tenor solo, and keyboard, ed. Jason Anderson (2004) [available – sample]
This edition provides text in French (with French rhythm).
- Psalm 24 by Lili Boulanger for SATB div. chorus, tenor solo, and keyboard, ed. Jason Anderson (2005) [available – sample]
This edition provides text in English (with English rhythm).
- Te Deum by Marc-Antoine Charpentier (H.147) for SATB chorus and continuo, ed. Jason Anderson [available – sample]